In 1995, during the making of his TV series Triumph of the Nerds about the birth of the PC, Bob Cringely did a memorable hour-long interview with Steve Jobs. It was 10 years since Jobs had left Apple following a bruising struggle with John Sculley, the CEO he had brought into the company. At the time of the interview Jobs was running NeXT, the niche computer company he had founded after leaving Apple. During the interview, Jobs was at his charismatic best – witty, outspoken, visionary. In the end, only a part of the interview was used in the series and the rest was thought lost. But recently a VHS copy was found in the series director’s garage. Now, cleaned up with modern technology, and put into context by Cringely, the entire interview will be screened in Landmark Theatres. — (C) Official Site
Design Army seeks an innovative multidisciplinary designer for print and web. Candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must.
- Strong Typography Skills. Ability to Illustrate a big plus.
- Excellent project planning and organization skills.
- Firm knowledge of information design and usability.
- Ability to create websites in Flash (ActionScripting a big plus).
- Ability to create websites using XHTML and CSS.
Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.