Jessica Walsh is a designer, art director, and illustrator working in New York City. She is a partner at the New York based design studio, Sagmeister & Walsh and teaches at the School of Visual Arts. Her work has won numerous design awards from the Type Director’s Club, Art Director’s Club, SPD, Print, and Graphis. She has received various celebrated distinctions including Computer Art’s “Top Rising Star in Design”, an Art Director’s Club “Young Guns” award, and Print Magazine’s
Design Army seeks an innovative multidisciplinary designer for print and web. Candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must.
- Strong Typography Skills. Ability to Illustrate a big plus.
- Excellent project planning and organization skills.
- Firm knowledge of information design and usability.
- Ability to create websites in Flash (ActionScripting a big plus).
- Ability to create websites using XHTML and CSS.
Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to email@example.com.